Thursday 3 May 2012

A Trail of Smoke

As I progress with my animation, I am thinking more about what kind of extras I can add that will give it a more realistic feeling. I have been thinking about adding smoke but I wouldn't know where to start. Thanks to the useful tutorial on YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Azn8i81pAm0). I am now just about able to do it, with a few minor issues here and there. The particle system I have used to create the test smoke below is the Super Spray, which has been set to the fireworks setting. I started off by dragging the particle system onto the stage. I then chose the preset firework and clicked load.



I plan to adjust the various settings until I get a smoke like system that will look it has come from the cannon. I am going to edit the start and end time, as well as the density, size and shapes of the particles.

No comments:

Post a Comment