Friday 4 May 2012

Lights, Camera, Action

For my animation I have used 7 different cameras to get various different angles of my animation. This means there will be 8 different scenes (as I have split the last render into 2). The cameras I have used have been target cameras as I have found they are easier to use and are good for filming the action I wanted in my animation. To focus the camera and zoom in and out of my various different objects I have used the set key, as I found out earlier on in my animation, less can go wrong with the set key.


Camera Setup


I have also decided to use the daylight system lighting, which I have set to Rome (to give my animation that authentic Italian feel). I have also included one omni light in front of the target as this was an area that rendered very dark, due to the target facing away from the daylight system.

Daylight system settings

No comments:

Post a Comment